Tile Flooring Installation Colorado Springs
Tile installation widely known for its diversity, natural elegance and stable behavior, porcelain/ceramic tile will be an investment that will provide benefits over the long term, and will also be cost effective. Ceramic is able to be installed just about anywhere, whether concrete or plywood, from tub surrounds to outdoor living areas, making it a great choice for entryways, basements, kitchens, baths and more. At Dynamic Flooring & Painting our skilled and experienced installers will complete your project with utmost care and attention to detail. We provide the Best Tile Installation services in Colorado Springs.
Ceramic tile is water-resistant, and many options can withstand freeze and thaw cycles that can damage other flooring materials. Plus, tile’s fire-hardened surface won’t fade or warp from the sun. These qualities make ceramic tile a beautiful and durable option for outdoor use in any climate.
What’s great about tile for bedrooms? Ceramic tile is inhospitable to mold, mildew, and bacteria and tile’s fire-hardened surface won’t harbor dust mites. Unlike other flooring options, ceramic tile is made of naturally occurring materials. You can rest assured on tile’s healthy surface knowing that allergy irritants won’t get in the way of your good night’s sleep.
Ceramic tile offers incredible design flexibility, with a vast amount of wood-look tile designs, shapes, colors, and installation patterns to fulfill exactly what you are looking for (or dreaming of).
Colorado Springs Tile Contractor
Trying to decide what type of tile to use in your home can be difficult and daunting. One way to go would be to use porcelain. Porcelain is made from heating different types of clay, usually kaolin, to very high temperatures. It’s a process that has been developed over the course of nearly 1000 years.
Modern techniques have made it suitable for tiling buildings, and even floors. If you’re thinking about tiling your floors and have the professional help, porcelain makes a practical and decorative tile surface. The following guide will lay out five reasons why you should choose porcelain tile for your next home decor project:
- Porcelain tile is highly durable, hard and dense. It can withstand high traffic areas, as well as those areas in your home that might be exposed to wear and tear. It’s made from a type of clay that has to be fired at very high temperatures, leaving it dense. This process also extracts most of the water out of the porcelain, leaving it more water-resistant than other types of tile.
- Porcelain tile is versatile. Here above is a gorgeous, enviable indoor/outdoor kitchen showing said versatility. In addition to tiling floors, you can tile your fountains (indoor or outdoor), walls, ceilings, counter tops and back splashes with porcelain. This tile is sure to hold well outside as it will inside with the proper cleaning and care.
- Porcelain tile is easy to care for. It does not chip or get dirty easily, and because of its low-moisture content, it won’t chip in freezing temperatures in case you use it outdoors.
- Porcelain tile is cost-effective. Because of its supreme durability (it does not chip, holds off moisture, etc.), porcelain tile costs less to the homeowner in the long run. Think about it this way: you won’t have to replace porcelain tiles as often as you would less-durable, initially-cheaper tiles.
- Porcelain tile is beautiful. There are many reasons to choose porcelain tile. It is easy to clean and care for, it is suitable for indoor and outdoor use, and, to be honest, it’s just beautiful to look at.
Would You Like To Start A Project With Us?
Let us help you bring your dreams to reality. Click the button on the right to call us on mobile and speak to one of our talented staff and see what Dynamic Flooring & Painting can do for you!
Floor Tile Colorado Springs
Bigger Is Better. Don’t be afraid to go big with your tile. If your floor is level enough to make large-format tiles a good option, embrace this trend. Large tiles are eye-catching, unique and sophisticated, helping give the illusion of an expansive, open space with a luxurious look. From 24×24” squares to wide faux-wood planks, there are plenty of ways to make a sizeable impact with your 2019 renovation or remodel.Geometric Shapes. Hex-shaped tiles and geometric patterns are maintaining their popularity this year. Designers and homeowners alike love the striking pattern of hexagons, octagons, leaves, arabesque shapes and more. A geometric look instantly gives your space an inspired and unexpected style that is sure to earn compliments.High-Variation Patterns. Tile colors and layouts that feature high variation (plenty of contrast) are on the rise this year. Think about making a visual impact with wood-look planks that vary from blond to dark, with a noticeable wood grain pattern, to give your floors an authentic and rustic appearance. Herringbone & Chevron.
If you’ve selected long, narrow tiles, such as porcelain planks, but aren’t sure how you want to arrange them, consider a herringbone or chevron pattern. Trendy and elegant, this pattern adds a dynamic aesthetic and elevates your favorite tile into something new and exciting. Get creative by juxtaposing a herringbone tile layout alongside a traditional pattern. Whether you want to combine these trends to transform your space or just one of these ideas is calling to you, there’s no doubt 2019 will be an inspired year in tile design.